Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reflection of Lesson IV

In this lesson, we learnt about Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), which is used to augment HTML to improve the visual impact. We learnt that there are many types of CSS, such as Internal Style Sheet, Inline Style, and the Extenal Style sheet, the latter of which we were focusing on.

CSS allows us to add a background color, standardize the font and the font size, underline and highlight important details like the header/title, etc, to our HTML. There are also the hard-to-memorize color codes, which is used to change colors and highlight items on the HTML. To give the desired output, we have to add a part in the HTML file to link it to the CSS file. We were tasked to modify the HTML file in our previous assignment, giving it a new background, font, highlights, etc.

I look forward to the next Infocomm Studies lesson so I can learn how to improve my HTML with more and better designs, so that I can see more of the new 21st century world of Web New Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment